Ms. Mara's Little Learner's Lab

Pre-K @ Nickajack

First Full Week of 2018-2019 school year!!!

on August 6, 2018

Image result for back to school

Welcome to another great year at Nickajack!!!  This year we have several new faces in our class!! Your child will have the opportunity to meet many new friends.  It’s also a chance to meet new parents and make a bond with them too.

Our first 3 days of school was spent familiarizing ourselves with each other and the class rules and expectations.  We will continue our Back to School theme until Friday, August 17th.  We have been reading Llama Llama Misses Mama.  Next week’s book will be Seals on the Bus or Wheels on the Bus.

The students will begin learning their alphabets starting with Letter A.  The full-day students will learn the letter sound, letter formation and 2 sight words beginning with the letter A.

Our social lesson of the week:  Being still and quiet in a line.

*** We are asking  2 parents to volunteer as Room Parents for the 2018-2019 school year.  The PTA will provide you with all the information and materials you need  if you decide to take on the job.  Please let me know if you are interested.

It is my plan to update the blog every Monday.  If I fail to do so, just know I will communicate important information to you through other ways of communication.

Ms.  Mara